Monday, April 14, 2008

Off to France....

I will be gone for a little while. My husband and I are taking a trip to Paris!! (I know, I am jealous of myself.) We leave for France on Wednesday but I will be busy getting ready to leave etc...

I have learned how to schedule posts so I have gotten some posts together to upload every couple of days while I am gone. We will be back on the 23rd and I hope not to be too jet lagged.

My next several post are all inspired by pictures I found on websites that I like to visit. Have fun while I am gone and I look forward to reading your comments when I get back.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!! My only time in France was a stopover thru Charles de Gaulle in 2000, didn't get to see any sights though.

Bon Voyage (we look forward to the pictures)!! :-)

Unknown said...

Have a great trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!!

Jill said...

Have a marvelous time!!

Tara said...

I think you are rubbing it in our face! LOL I hope you have an AMAZING time! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Be safe and have fun! I want a Lily!!!! :)