Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Inspired by...finger puppet?

This has to be one of the cutest finger puppets that I have every seen. And it produced a card that I love!


All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Big Deal Alphabet and Pure and Simple Upper Alphabet stamp sets; Chocolate Chip, Going Gray, Tempting Turquoise and whisper card stock; Chocolate Chip, Going Gray, and Tempting Turquoise classic ink pads; 1" circle, small oval, large oval and Photo Corner punches; Signo Gel Pen.
As soon as I saw that puppet I thought that it was cute and owls are a really popular trend right now. I also realized that it looked a little like the Big Deal Alphabet on the background. I just knew that I wanted to use paper to copy this as close as I could and I really liked the results.

11 comments:

Tara said...

I like this card!!!! I love it actually!

Very cute idea! This is why I keep you around. You help the creative juices to flow! LOL

Unknown said...

Too stinkin' cool!!!!! What a great card!!!! TFS!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is too cute! What a great job you did with your interpretation. Way to go!

Hulda Pollock said...

Wow! this is too cute! Love the owl!

Vickie said...

This is too cute!! I LOVE it!! Great job sweetie!!

sushistamper said...

Great job getting in on the owl trend! :)

www.stampwithdesiree.typepad.com

Sharon Graham said...

So so cute! You did such an awesome job of recreating that owl.

Anonymous said...

This is just too adorable. I love punch art. TFS.

Marilyn said...

You did a fabulous job with this - You are so creative!! Love how you've taken ordinary things and made them into something else - love it all!

Beth said...

Aaaaa-CUTENESS! Totally brilliant!

Staciestamps said...

Oh, that is awesome!!!! I thought I was clever w/ Elmo - but this is fantastic!!!