Friday, April 4, 2008

Always

My new stamps are cut and mounted and I just had to make something. I decided that it was the perfect chance to leave my husband a card for no reason at all. I had been wanting this set for a while now and I finally got it! I hope that you like it and I am going to have to go back to playing with my new stuff - I am sure that I will have more to post next week with the new sets.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Always stamp set; Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip and whisper card stock; Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip classic ink pad; 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain; Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware.

8 comments:

Beth said...

Such a sweet card - and a loving gesture. Beautiful job!

Unknown said...

What a great card!!!! I love this stamp set and it will be on my next order!!! TFS!!

Vickie said...

Wow!! Great job!! This card turned out sooo pretty sweetie!! I LOVE the colors, my kinda colors :-) This is one of the stamp sets that I keep telling myself I don't need! *sigh*

Marilyn said...

This is a very pretty card - great job!! This is one of my favorite sets too!

Laura Brown said...

Love it. I love brown and blue! How sweet to make your hubby a card. I'm sure he loved it.

Laura

Robin said...

so nice! love the blue and brown combo :)

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is beautiful. I love the Always set - it is so fantastic.

Staciestamps said...

I love how you used the heart and the dimensions on the card. Very nice.