Monday, February 25, 2008

Two things to sale-a-brate

I have two projects to share today. Both are made with a Sale-a-bration set. I love these sets and the best thing is for each $50 purchase made you get to choose an item from the sale-a-bration catalog. Doesn't everyone love a gift with purchase??

All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Friendship Blooms stamp set; Kraft, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Mellow Moss and Whisper White card stock; Mellow Moss Stampin' Write marker; Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, and Mellow Moss classic ink pads; White 1/4" grosgrain, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky double stitched ribbon; So Saffron button.

I love to have cards on hand and ready to mail to a friend for no real reason at all and I think this one will fit the bill perfectly.


The next card used soft colors that I could not get to photograph as well but I do love how the card looks in real life.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Birthday Whimsy stamp set; Bashful Blue, Barely Banana and Whisper White card stock; Mellow Moss, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Barely Banana Stampin' Write marker; Barely Banana, and Bashful Blue classic ink pads; Certainly Celery Prints Designer Series Paper; Bashful Blue and White 1/4" grosgrain.



I just love these two sets. They are both offer a ton of options. You don't have to take my word for it. Check out what other stampers are doing with Friendship Blooms and Birthday Whimsy.




No comments: