Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pink & Brown!!

I think that I have my camera "issue" solved. I do have to retake pictures so just one card to share today.

I am a huge fan of pink and brown. That is why I love the Berry Bliss designer series paper from Stampin' Up! It is so much fun to work with. I was playing with the So Many Scallops set that is available with a $50.00 order during Sale-A-Bration which ends on March 17th. This is the card that I came up with:


All Supplies Stampin' Up!: So Many Scallops stamp set; So Swirly jumbo wheel; Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White card stock; Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Summer Sun Stampin' Write markers; Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon; 1" circle and Scallop circle punch

I think that it is clean and fun and I hope you enjoy it as well. If this card provides you inspiration please leave a comment with a link where I can see what you did.

I will try to post a peek from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog tomorrow. There are several new items that I can not wait for customers to get their hands on.

No comments: