Friday, February 22, 2008

Bright Birthday!

Here is my newest creation. I love citrus colors but I don't always find myself reaching for them when I stamp. Sometimes it just takes a cute new stamp to remind me of colors that I love.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Tart & Tany and Eat Cake stamp sets; Green Galore, Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow and Whisper White card stock; Green Galore, Only Orange, and Yo Yo Yellow Stampin' Write markers; Green Galore, Only Orange, and Yo Yo Yellow classis ink pads; White 1/4" grosgrain.

You can find the directions on how to make this cute box here. I can just see filling this little box with some sweet treats for happy birthday gift.

I have a lot to do today. I am part of a charity fashion show this afternoon which should be fun but will keep me away from stampin' stuff most of the day. I am glad that it is for a really good cause because if it wasn't it would be hard to leave the stamp room. Next post on Monday and there will be a couple of projects in that post with sale-a-bration sets. I just love sale-a-bration and we only have a few weeks left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet-wonderful job with the cheery colors!

Nicole said...

How cute! I love the way you cut up the citrus pieces to use on the cake!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors and the fact that it's a cute box!

You've taken a great picture of your work as well. Love it!

Sharon Graham said...

Super cute! Those bright colors are wonderful on a dreary day.