Friday, February 29, 2008

Treat Bag

I saw this on Splitcoast a few weeks ago and I thought that it was a really cute way to make a cute little bag out of an envelope.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Baroque Motifs stamp set; Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Whisper White card stock; Blue Bayou and Soft Sky classic ink pads; White 1/4" grosgrain, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou double stitched ribbon, brad from pretties kit, tag and horizontal slot punch, and medium whisper white envelope.

I loved how quick this was to put together and I am sure that I will try and make some more of these. I am going to a little stampin' get together in the morning with a couple of other demonstrators. We will be getting swaps ready for the Tulsa regional meeting that is next weekend and I am getting really excited that it is so close. I will have to post some of what we make on Monday.

1 comment:

Carrie Gaskin said...

Thanks for the reminder - I was just gonna make me one of these. Great job!