Thursday, February 28, 2008

Watercoloring

I was checking out Mocha Memories and the post fron February 24th inspired me to watercolor again. Watercoloring is a basic technique that I just haven't done in a while. I had forgotten just how fun it is to do and how pretty the results can be. While my technique is not quite as good as the inspiration card I am glad I got out the aqua painter again.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Bud Basics and Much Appreciated stamp sets; Basic, Black, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow and Whisper White card stock; Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow classic ink pads; SatzOn Jet Black ink pad; White 1/4" grosgrain, aqua painter.

I would love to see if any of you have watercolored lately. Leave a comment with a link if you have - I would love to get some more inspiration.

3 comments:

Sharon Graham said...

Nice watercoloring. I've got some on my blog too. stampingwithsharon.blogspot.com

Vickie said...

Great job on the watercoloring!! I love the colors..very cute card!!

Debbi said...

Very ice job, the flower is beautiful!