Thursday, March 27, 2008

When it was cute - make it smaller.

I did a card several weeks ago that had this same theme. I needed a quick gift card for a Thank you and with a few changes came up with this cute little 3" x 3" card and envelope. I think that when a card looks cute it may look really cute smaller - why is that? They do say that the best things come in small packages.
I also love to stamp on the envelope! I think that when you add a little hand stamped touch to the outside it gets people ready for the artwork inside!

All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Tart & Tangy and Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp sets; Old Olive, Real Red and whisper card stock; Old Olive and Real Red Stampin' Write markers; red gingham ribbon; olive poly twill ribbon; scallop, 1/16 and 1 1/4 circle punches.

I also realized that I hadn't ever posted this card that I made weeks ago to take to the regional meeting and swap. I thought that I would share it with you all as well. I think everyone should have this cute little Tart & Tangy stamp set it is just so cherry.
All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Tart & Tangy and Much appreciated stamp sets; Old Olive, Real Red and whisper card stock; Old Olive and Real Red Stampin' Write markers; Old Olive and Real Red classic ink pads; red gingham ribbon; olive poly twill ribbon;1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches; ribbon slide from styled silver hardware.

6 comments:

Sharon Graham said...

Both cards are cute. You're right T&T is a must have set.

Laura Brown said...

I have to agree. I love the little gift cards - they are just too cute! Your card is charming!

Laura

Carrie Gaskin said...

What is it with that smaller is cuter thing? Mind you, the set itself is pretty darn cute on anything!

wendy peatross said...

I love the little one too.

Beth said...

Aw, these are darling! I don't use my gingham near as much as I should - it goes super with T&T! TFS

Robin said...

cute cute cute!! Love this whole bundle of products!