Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So Much Fun!

We made this cute 4"x4" card at regional meeting and I really love how the fold that we used makes a little pocket inside.
All Supplies Stampin' Up!: So Much and Fundamental Phrases stamp sets; Kraft, Real Red, Soft Sky and Textured So Saffron card stock; Basic Black classic ink pad; White SatzOn ink pad; pewter jumbo eyelet.

Here is my version of the card using the beautiful Ginger Blossom DSP and I just love the In Color line for 07-08. I did an outside and inside picture so that you can see how a little gift card could fit inside.


All Supplies Stampin' Up!: True Friend stamp set; Very Vanilla card stock; Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava classic ink pads; River Rock, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon.

4 comments:

Robin said...

super cards! I would love to see this fold done. . .I haven't ever been to a regional before :)

Lizette said...

These cards are beautiful ! Great choice of colours and paper.

Laura Brown said...

Really great idea! I'd like to see the fold as a tutorial, too! Hint. Hint. ;-)

Laura
www.stamphappywithlaura.com

wendy peatross said...

It looks like you learned a lot from Regionals. I'd love to go to one.