Thursday, March 6, 2008

"Love" to scrapbook

I make a lot of cards but I also love to scrapbook and I think this page turned out really well . I hope that you all like the layout and I am just really loving this paper. I am headed to the Regional meeting in tomorrow and I will not have a chance to post until Monday. I am sure that I will get some great ideas and some great projects to post next week.

All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Jumbo Outline Alphabet stamp set; Close to Coca, Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White card stock; Purely Pomegranate classic ink pad; Close to Coca Stampin' Write Marker; Pretty in Pink 1/4"grosgrain, light pink gingham ribbon, Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper.

4 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

I really like the layout here - nice job!

Laura Brown said...

Great page! Love the colors.

Sharon Graham said...

Nice clean layout and lovely colors. Hope you had fun at Regionals.

Debbi said...

What a fun layout. I hope you had a great time at regionals!