Monday, March 24, 2008

Seeing Spots

I was feeling like some dry embossing. I just hadn't done that in a while so here is what I came up with. I love to use a contrasting ink to sponge over a dry embossed image to really make it pop. The colors are a little off in this photo but the effect is really pretty in real life. I hope you like it.
All Supplies Stampin' Up!: Seeing Spots stamp set; Chocolate Chip, Close to Coca and Barely Banana card stock; Chocolate Chip, Close to Coca and Barely Banana classic ink pads; Seeing Spots classy brass template; Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon; 1 3/8", 1 1/4" and 3/4" circle punches; sponges.

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great color combo with this set and I love the sponging on the dry embossing too! TFS!

Laura Brown said...

Nice card! I like how you sponged color on the embossed images. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I just love this card!!! I am glad you found me and I too will add you to my SU blogroll.

Debbi said...

I love how you did the ribbon and the rivet, great idea!1