Sunday, March 9, 2008

I made someone’s day!

Laura passed the you make my day award onto me! How cool is that? I have to say that she has an awesome blog and I am really pleased that I made her list.
SO - Here is who I am passing the award to.

Check out the Triangle Box Tutorial over at Mocha Memories it will make your day!
Sharon has a great set of projects and they use one of the new papers coming out in the Occasions mini-catalog.
Britta took the embrace life flowers to a whole new level.
More fun from the Occasions mini can be found on Beate's blog.
and finally
Leslie has a beautiful example of what can be done to make a really beautiful card with water coloring and an interesting cut.

Then these recipients do the the following. If you already have this award don’t worry about passing it on, just display it proudly:)
1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3) Display the logo “You Make My Day”
4) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news

No comments: